TOM ORGANIC ("TOM ORGANIC ", "we", "our", "us).
- What Data do we collect from you and how?
- What about Cookies?
- How your Data may be used, including anyone it might be shared with
- Direct Marketing opt-in and opt-out provisions
- How you can access and if necessary, change the Data TOM ORGANIC maintains
- Retention of Data
- Where and how to ask questions or file complaints
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT FROM YOU AND HOW?
- TOM ORGANIC collects personal information in several ways when you place an order or register for a service offered by TOM ORGANIC. By registering, you are consenting to the collection of your personal data. If an order is placed with us, we need to hold personal information including your name, email address, phone numbers, home address, shipping and credit/debit card billing address(es) so that we can process and fulfill your order.
Saved card details will never be shared with third parties and will only be used to process your order, using our payment partner's systems. Additionally we may also obtain information as a result of authentication or identity checks. These details allow us to process your order and to let you know the status of your order.
WHAT ABOUT COOKIES?
There are four types of cookies:
Website functionality cookies These cookies enable you to browse the website and use our features such as shopping baskets and wish lists
Website analytics cookies We use these cookies to measure and analyse how our customers use the website. This allows us to continuously improve our website and your shopping experience.
Customer preference cookies When browsing or shopping online, the website will remember preferences you make (for example your user name, language or location). This makes your browsing experience simpler, easier and more personal to you.
Targeting cookies or advertising cookies These cookies are used to deliver adverts relevant to you. In addition, they limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as helping us measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns.
By using our website you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device and access them when you visit the site in the future.
If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, please refer to the help and support area on your internet browser for instructions on how to locate the file or directory that stores cookies.
Information on deleting or controlling cookies is available at www.AboutCookies.org. Please note that by deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies you may not be able to access certain areas or features of our site.
HOW YOUR DATA MAY BE USED, INCLUDING ANYONE IT MIGHT BE SHARED WITH
- TOM ORGANIC may use your Data for the processing of orders, payments and to provide you with a personalised shopping experience. We will also use your Data to fulfil and deliver your orders and manage your account. Data that you provide may be disclosed to a credit reference or fraud prevention agency, which may keep a record of that information.
DIRECT MARKETING OPT-IN AND OPT-OUT PROVISION
- We intend to use your Data in direct marketing and we may not so use your Data unless we have received your consent (which includes an indication of no objection). We would like to use the Data in our records including your name, [phone number, email and/or correspondence address] to send you marketing materials. When you register, you will be given the option to opt-out of subscribing to our regular update service which will send you
Email and direct mail alerts for new products, features, enhancements, special offers, upgrade opportunities, contests, events of interest, and one-off marketing promotions. Such alerts may include marketing information about new products and promotions offered by TOM ORGANIC.
Marketing communications you subscribe to will only be sent by TOM Organic Limited.
At all times, we will offer you the opportunity to unsubscribe out of any service or update to which you have subscribed, if you change your mind. Any e-mail we send you will contain an easy automated unsubscribe link so that you can opt-out of that particular mailshot. Simply follow the indications in the e-mail. Alternatively you can change your email preferences or opt out of all emails by logging into My Account. To opt out of direct mail service or updates, please contact a TOM ORGANIC.COM.AU team member on 03 8534 8030 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW YOU CAN ACCESS AND IF NECESSARY, CHANGE THE DATA TOM ORGANIC MAINTAINS
- If for any reason you are concerned that the Data held by TOM ORGANIC is not correct, please visit the website and, after logging into the site using the "Sign In" menu on the home page, your Data will be made available for review and change in the "My Account" section. Only you or, upon your request, the Customer Care department, may access your Data from the website using your password and User ID. Your Data may be changed online within My Details, Shipping Details, and My Email Preferences. You can change or delete saved credit/debit card details each time you make a purchase. You will also be able to delete saved credit/debit card details by adding or editing a shipping/billing address. If you change your billing or shipping address while your order is still being processed, the order will be re-processed through security validation checks. If you prefer, you may contact us by email at email@example.com and we will amend your Data.
RETENTION OF DATA
- We will not keep your Data longer than is necessary for fulfilment of the purposes specified above for which they are, or are to be, used. Data provided by you is retained if the purpose for which the Data was collected still exists, it is so required by law, statute or regulation, or it is in the public interest.